Monday, July 27, 2009

About us

Blowzell.com has been a project initially started in 2007, 2 guys out on a night drinking and having a good time, when woops a cell phone slips out of one hand and in slow motion fell into a urinal. Now in a situation like this decisions need to be made, is the phone worth pulling out? If so how do you clean it and will it have water damaged? So the brave man I am... I paid someone 2 dollars to pull it for me :P. As I was cleaning it I realized the phone was fried, now my night turned from gleaming joy and happiness to utterly depressed, I had just spent 300 bucks on this phone and now i have 300 dollars worth of plastic and metal!! So i took my precious scrap metal to the nearest cellular store the following day, and to my shock there was no warranty coverage and the cheapest replacement phone they had was a 90 dollar phone that i didn't want! So as i swiped my credit card for another 150 dollars. I told myself if i have to go through this I cant imagine how many other people have had a similar issue. Never again!! This where the idea for Blowzell came about. Figure the cheapest phone a retail location will sell you is about 70 dollars (which you may or may not want). Here at Blowzell.com your cheapest phone starts at only 9.99 and thats with free shipping and a free charger! Its been a long time coming and were proud to offer the finest quality pre-owned used cell phones. We pride ourselves in our variety of phones and the pricing that accompanies them. Our stock of 800 different models grows more and more everyday! Lets us help you find a phone that fits your needs today.

No Cell?
Blowzell.

4 comments:

  1. So last month I decided to treat myself to a new phone. I spent more than I wanted to on a Blackberry Curve and loved it. I gave away my old phone knowing that I was officially converted to the Blackberry world.
    About a week ago my 4-year-old son decided that my phone was a slice of bread. I was so consumed with making dinner that I didn't even notice what he was doing in the kitchen. Suddenly I smelled something a lot worse than my cooking. It was my phone in the toaster. I wanted to die!!! Yes I was angry, but you can't get anything but a "sorry" from a sweet little boy.
    So, angry and all I still needed a new phone. Although I couldn't afford to buy another new phone, I really wanted a Blackberry. After a few minutes of searching online I found the answer.
    Blowzell saved my life!!!!!!
    I called in and spoke to a man named Danny. He was so helpful, and made everything that happened seem so minor.
    Ok I spent a lot on a phone.
    Ok my kid put it in the toaster.
    Ok so I thought my life was over.
    But the next day, for a great deal I once again had my Blackberry Curve. At least I learned one thing. My child is never using my toaster again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids + cellphone = Money
    Danny is a good guy took care of me as well too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blowzell just helped me a ton. When my phone was stolen -- right out of my hand -- I called them up and got an amazingly helpful rep. He walked me through the whole process of purchasing a used phone.

    The phone didn't arrive for two weeks, and I got pretty worried. Finally I called Blowzell back. The rep immediately gave me a tracking number, and we found that the package had been delivered to sender. After a few calls to the post office, I learned that the postal service had been returning *all* of my mail. (They mistakenly believed I had moved.)

    I started to panic, because I didn't have money to buy another phone. But, when I called back, the Blowzell guys were wonderful once again. They reshipped the phone and didn't charge me a dime for shipping! In fact, they rushed the phone out the door again the same day, and it was in my hands a few days later.

    You guys are great. Can we get you to run our nation's banking and health care systems?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These guys are great! My At&t plan wont let me upgrade for a couple of months, but I wanted my blackberry NOW! i found this site online and now my phone will be here hopefully today or tomorrow! I'll just insert my sim/charge the battery and hopefully I will be set and I did it all online :-) Thanks Blowzell!!

    ReplyDelete