Friday, October 30, 2009

Cell phone Questions and Answers

Hello all. Danny here and I wanted to help people out with showing them Questions and Answers in relation to cell phones. Many people have all sorts of questions when it comes to cellphones. Some issues are difficult to figure out and since i help this site i figure i can best help with my experience in the cellular field. I'll attempt to persuade you as to why you can take my advice first :)

..... If you don't care you can skip this next paragraph to understand what i am doing here :-)

I first worked as a stock boy in a cell phone store when i was 16 graduated to a sales agent at 17. In the franchise i worked for they offered numerous services, I used to sell cell phones and services for sprint, nextel, At&t, T-mobile, Voice stream, Boost and more... I branched off for 3 years shortly a year of being a sales agent. I came back to the company which had changed and become an Autherized Verizon store. I managed the store and saw my ceiling clearly in the company. I bunched up my savings and opened an E-bay store... Yup one of those, It was before they decided to open up franchises. I was doing well and decided to open another, but before I knew i was buried in 2000 SQ FT of peoples stuff :( I ventured off into selling wholesale cellular accessories and shortly after decided to get involved at Blowzell.com . I have been a sales rep and customer support agent for a year and change now at Blowzell So this wraps up my experiences in the cellular field...

I have posted answers for many questions on Yahoo's Answers. Where you can ask questions to anything and other people answer. I will post these below, If you have your own questions please post them here, I will try to help with anything I know, and if you can help some join in!

Speak to you soon.
Danny.

1 comment:

  1. Saving money by cutting cost on necessities is the way to go!

    I have Straight Talk. I previously had Verizon then switched to AT&T but the bills were CRAZY!.

    When I heard about Straight Talk I couldn’t believe it but have had it now for 2 months and it is just sick! I’d heard that it was on Verizon and the coverage is rock steady, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete