Hello all, welcome to Blowzell's Blogspot!
We are in the midst of working on a commercial for our site, we want to use real life funny experiences that people have had with cell phones. For example (This is a true story) So i am a young whipper snapper at the age of 18 about to close in on a phone number with this very good looking woman on a cold snowy day. Nervous and all i muster out the right words to get a phone number! Success :-) I dial the number in my phone and im about to save the contact when she yells goodbye. I turn and wave my hand and slip on snow my butt hits the floor and my phone falls with me closing the phone! So i lose the number and lose the foxy lady at the same time. The only 2 things i gained were a black and blue and a great story to tell :)
Now thats what you call BLOWZELL!!!
Comment with your funny story having to do with a cell phone and win any phone on our site your choice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today, I had misplaced my cell phone. I decided the best course of action would be to dial the number from my house phone and wait for it to ring to locate it. Somebody answered when I called. It wasn't the wrong number and I had a brief conversation with the man that stole my phone.
ReplyDeleteBlowzell!
Today, my cell phone was stolen. I work in a morgue. By myself. Obviously it wasn't stolen by any of those people.
ReplyDeleteToday, I lost my cell phone. Since I sleep on the couch, I started looking through the cushions. I didn't find my phone, but after 6 months of uncomfortably sleeping on the couch, I find out I'm sleeping on top of a pull out bed.
ReplyDeleteToday, I decided to start running to stay fit. Before I left, I put my cell phone in my sweat shirt pocket, and jumped vigorously up and down and ran around my apartment to make sure it wouldn't fall out. On a bridge, it slides out of my pocket and drops fifteen feet into the water below
ReplyDeleteToday, my new subletter moved in. Within 6 hours one of my cats took a dump on her pants. I freaked out, lit some candles to hide the smell and threw her pants in the washer. When the cycle was done I found her cell phone at the bottom of the washing machine.
ReplyDeleteToday, I seemingly misplaced my cell phone but didn't have time to look for it before work. This evening, my cell phone company calls me to tell me I have six hundred dollars worth of calls to El Salvador that I have to pay for. My cell phone was not misplaced, it was stolen.
ReplyDeleteToday, I decided to finaly use the gym membership I got a few weeks ago. After I returned to the locker room, the locker I used was opened with all my stuff, including my iTouch, cell phone, and my wallet with cash stolen. It turns out I left the sticker that tells you your combo on my new lock.
ReplyDeleteToday, my cell phone broke. It wouldn't even turn on. I went online to access my account so that I could order a new phone. I couldn't remember my password. The phone company had an option of "forgot my password". Upon clicking I get a message saying "Your password will be sent to your phone".
ReplyDeleteToday, I lost my cell phone. But found it again! And then dropped it in the toilet.
ReplyDeleteTook a roadtrip to The Grand Canyon. Word to the wise, leave your phones in the car kids. Blowzell
ReplyDeleteWent to get my Iphone repaired today. After waiting at the counter of the crowded store. I recived word It couldnt be fixed, When I asked the tech what was the cause he awkwardly replied "mobile porn".Blowzell
ReplyDeletehit me up on my phone, I'm at the bottom of the Atlantic ave. B train tracks. right next to an empty bag of doritos and left of a sewer runoff. Blowzell
ReplyDeleteIn Russia, a worker goes to the Lada dealership to buy a new car. The salesman tells him that he can pick it up in ten years.
ReplyDeleteThe worker asks "Morning or Afternoon?"
The salesman, surprised, asks "In ten years, what does it matter?", to which the worker responds,
"I have to know, the phone is being hooked up that morning."
Alan
well this is a true story,,, I used to work selling cell phones. We had a lady come in one day and purchse a phone,,,, she dropped her old one in a toilet 9 shes a janitor). so we sold her one, next day shes back. i ask her whats up she looks me straight in the eye and says, i dropped my phone in the toilet again. im think ok, no warranty but ill see what i can do right. she says, oh it worked for a bit and well i was trying to let it dry ( which according to her boyfriend works) but i got bored of waiting. So i put it in the microwave, but dont worry, I took the battery off,. So im trying to leep a straight face, and I tell her, I dont think that was a very good thing to do. She says , again TOTAL serious face,
ReplyDelete" But it dries out my socks?"
Today, my brother thought he would take my key and steal my shoes from my football locker while I was at practice. What he didn't think about was him leaving my locker unlocked for the 3 hours of practice. Someone stole my iPod, my cell phone, my wallet, and all of my clothes.
ReplyDeleteYour posted was well informative, that every person who read or see this will get knowledge about you posted. you made a great job for this and thank you for sharing your taughts on us..More power!
ReplyDeletereverse phone number finder
I'm at the bottom of the Atlantic ave. B train tracks. right next to an empty bag of doritos and left of a sewer runoff. Blowzell
ReplyDeletecell phone number finder
I freaked out, lit some candles to hide the smell and threw her pants in the washer. When the cycle was done I found her cell phone at the bottom of the washing machine.
ReplyDeletefind cell numbers by
Today, I was flying home from LAX when I realized I left my ID back at the hotel. After making phone calls to the hotel and rental car company, I found it and made it back to the airport in time for my flight. After going through security, I realized I left my cell phone on the hotel counter.
ReplyDeleteToday, I was helping my friend pack her carry on for her vacation. I drove her to the airport, and after her plane took off, I noticed I put my cell phone in her purse. Her vacation is 2 months long.
ReplyDelete